Writing is my therapy and psychology is my passion. Through writing I can strip my soul naked uncensored. I can share my thoughts anonymously with no judgmental comments on my person-hood or past and at the same way I do not judge peoples’ comments for we do not know each other. The whole online world is my audience and listeners (readers). I am writing to organize my thoughts and let go my feelings. Others may read it or not, like it or not. The comfort I gain from writing is when I have publicized parts of my hidden self and somehow someone will know about it. It is a way of going out of my shell. It is my way of sharing when nobody listens. It is my way of confiding when everybody else is busy with their own personal concerns. It is my way of connecting to others whenever I feel alone.
I write because I know I can connect to people who can relate to my posts. People who read that put a like or a comment is an affirmation that I am not alone in my struggles. It provides comfort that somebody listens and can relate to my dilemmas.
I write for my calmness and sanity.
I am a business graduate who later on studied clinical psychology realizing that understanding people is my passion. I would like to share to the world my knowledge and reconnect to like-minded individuals who are also fascinated, curious and continuously wanting to learn more about people behavior, personality, character and cognition. Mental wellness (psychology) is for all and can be applied on everyday life.
“I pledge my commitment to the Blog for Mental Health 2014 Project. I will blog about mental health topics not only for myself, but for others. By displaying this badge, I show my pride, dedication, and acceptance for mental health. I use this to promote mental health education in the struggle to erase stigma.”
Replacing people may not necessarily make the situation better if the approach on how to solve the problem is not fully explored. In such case the situation may only repeat itself regardless of the people involved. -Zar
If we can classify love then there is a process to describe love. The psychology of stages of love. We do not necessarily go from one stage to another most often we jump to the next stages skipping the others. It is said that to have a smooth sailing relationship it is ideal to go through each stage. But if you are willing and capable to risk and jump to the waves then by all means enjoy your love boat ride.
1. Attention – Of all the people around you there would be a special one that would stand out the crowd and catch your attention. How did that person attract your attention and how did you attract that person’s attention? If you want to catch a person’s attention you put your best foot forward, have a balance between emotional and intellectual goals. Here potential partners enjoy each other’s positive traits. Then you would decide whether to see each other again.
2. Inclusion – You have been together for several times already. At this point you know where your partner works, what your partner does, what type of friends your partner has, how many siblings your partner has, if your partner likes pets. Slowly you enter into each other’s life and discover each other while still in the honeymoon stage.
3. Affection – You are crossing beyond the honeymoon stage and begin to see each other’s imperfection, differences and flaws. Despite of it all you do not want to loose your partner.
4. Trust – It is an essential part of a lasing relationship. This is when trust on feelings, material belongings and self is shared between partners. At this point you should check your emotional and intellectual goals with your partner. Is your partner a priority in your life? Are you priority in your partner’s life?
5. Caring – This when partners begin to get ready to live with each other and people around them can see it. This is when you feel devastated to loose your partner’s love. At this stage commitment phobes go away and leave the relationship, they are not ready for the possible next stage.
6. Commitment with Passion – Extreme confidence and security have developed. You are each other’s focus and priority.
7. Partnership – You begin to change roles sharing life together. You realize your future together, family planning and financial sharing.